Monday, December 15, 2008

While the merry bells keep ringing....







Just a few weeks ago I said that I wasn't really planning on doing any decorating for the holidays. I was feeling overwhelmed with work, Chirstmas shopping, and blah blah blah. Fast forward a couple of weeks, and a couple trips to Joanns and we now have a $40 fake Christmas tree (thank you 50% off) decorated along with a lovely fireplace. I'm now so into it that I've started making handmade gift tags and have a "theme" for my gift wrapping. Here are a few photos...

3 comments:

Travis said...

your site looks good! Hope you can find some time away from work to enjoy the decorations!

K said...

The mantle looks great! Can't wait to see your gift tags... :-)

chaya said...

It looks beautiful! But I wouldn't expect anything less from you :)