Monday, August 17, 2009

Finally!




I know I said a few weeks ago that I was going to start on some projects and post them here for all to see but I've had another slow start. It seems that during the day I have all these great plans for sewing that night and getting a few things done...then when evening rolls around, all I want to do is lay on the couch and look for things to make, read blogs, watch TV, or work.

Here are a few stroller blankets I've made. I have tons and tons of fabric but I'm experimenting now and then after bun #1 is here, we'll see which type/size works the best.

Later this week I plan to get my burp cloths done and organize the craft room a little. I promise to post pictures once complete.

Oh, and for those wondering about the progress of when bun #1 will make her appearance? Not anytime soon. At the Dr today, she is still sitting high, 0 dilation, and 50% effaced...same as last Monday.




No comments: